Note to Patrick...

No matter how much the blueberries are on sale, doesn't mean you can and/or should practice your grape stomping technique.

AHHHHH! Okay so this week blueberries are on sale for a $1 a package. I bought 7, so we can freeze them for smoothies. I walk into the kitchen to find my 2year old with a package open and he is stomping them into the floor.

So what are your LO's up to today?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 7:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Awww...he was making you blueberry (toe) jam, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• LOL ripping the paper off her crayons and shredding it all over her room :)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• hahahah! I bet that was a JOY to clean up! I've had no major disasters today. (YET. *knock on wood*)But I've had some doozies in the past. EX: DS shaving DD's head, the mac-n-cheese on the ceiling, the flood in the bathroom, the cell phone in the toilet. It sounds like I'm a negligent mom, I know, but they're just that quick!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• That's funny, he's making mama some blueberry wine!

My boys went on a 10 mile bike ride. My daughter had class earlier and is hopefully folding the towels that were in the dryer and help prep dinner so when I get home I only have to bake the bread. She wants to go clothes shopping this weekend and has picked up more chores to earn extra money.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010