Has anyone read, "The Power of Positive Thinking", by Norman Vincent Peale?

I'ts the most powerful book i've ever read! It changed my whole outlook on life and the way I view it.

flowerchid72

Asked by flowerchid72 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes. I had the same experience with Steven Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective people about twenty years ago. What are you doing differently? I would love to chat about it!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 5:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I read it as a young woman and it's been one of the most influential books in my life. It's how I get through many of my days and the chaos life can bring. So many people have problems and my advice is to Find the Positive. It's there. Sometimes you have to search for it but it's there. My all time favorite book.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I have written an article on The Power of Positive Thinking.  It is about me and my blindness.  I am 71 years old and legally blind.  I did not read the book on The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peal.  I learned mine by going through the experiences and how I handled them  It was only through positive thinking that I was able to meke it.  My article is located on my website

http://youravonfamilystore.com

I know this is nothing like his book but this is just my feelings of accomplishments and how I handled them.  I know that positive thinking is the only way to go.  Negative thoughts will just tear you down and keep you where you do not not want to do anything. 

Thanks for letting me share.

God Bless

Maggie

blindavongranny

blindavongranny

Answer by blindavongranny at 10:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2008