Do you always lock the door when you have sex?

For those with kids in the house.

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 7:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, never. We are usually in the Living room since we both share rooms with kids...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• No locks on the door, and my son doesnt opens door to well yet but he asleep anyways
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 7:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We don't have locks on the bedroom doors (or bathroom doors). When my middle son was 4 he would go around and lock all the doors and come out of the rooms.......so I took all the locks out of the door knobs.

So, no we don't lock the door :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I ask because I hear so many stories about how people saw their parents when they were kids and it scarred them. I'm paranoid about my kids seeing us! : )

May I ask why not to those that don't?
    Sara.Robyson

Comment by Sara.Robyson (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My bedroom door doesn't even close properly and it doesn't have a lock on it. I need to adjust it at some point but it's not exactly high on my list.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We do. Our boys each walked in on us once and that was enough. The grandkids get no suych chance. LOL. We not only lock the door we bungy cord the twoo knobs together(french doors)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yes always.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We do, since our dd walked in on us when she was 8.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Nope, not yet. My little guy is gated in his room so he'd have to be awake enough to climb it and have more interest in my room than the kitchen (which never happens since he isn't allowed in the kitchen most days). I think when he gets a bit older we are going to have to re-install the eye and hook on our door.
    Catie_W1015

Answer by Catie_W1015 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My bedroom door doesn't have a lock.  Sometimes we put something in front of the door because we know the kids are going to try and barge in while we're fooling around (because they just HAVE to know what we are doing in there).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010