TMI....

i have for as long as i can remember had what is like small bumps and blackheads all along my bikini line like in between my legs area and the bottom of my bottom.... like black head type bumps and some i can push out like a hard small blackhead... my drs always said its ingrown hair from shaving, but i have tried everything! even not shaving and they dont go away.... does anyone else have this or know what it is and how to get rid of it? it is embarrassing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Health

• Check out slumber Parties "Coochie." I have heard it works wonders. They also have sprays and sampler packs but here is the main product:
    http://slumberparties.com/Checkout/ProductDetail.aspx?ID=41
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 7:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• my daughter has something similar on her thighs and arms looks like ingrown hair buts you can push out a black head type thing...
    another mom on here tok her son to the dr he had the same thing and they said it was little miniature warts that he could freeze them off but since there were clusters, he prescribed an ointment. idk something to look into :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'de say to try and use a mild exfoliant before you shave to reduce ingrown hairs.
    PinkDaisey13

Answer by PinkDaisey13 at 3:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2010