What was your favorite part of today, so far?

Mine was working on the painting of a castle I'm doing for the boys room :)

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 7:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband walking through the door.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Sleeping in late on a workday (I have a flexible job!)
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 8:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I saw the oil flow web cam and the oil has stopped flowing. The cap is working!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Going out to lunch with my husband and son...except for the part where my son pooped his diaper and even though I had an entire pack of wipes, I had no diapers. Arg, I felt like an idiot, lol, but luckily we were able to get home quickly.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Waking up. That's been it so far. I weeded my rose bushes and got scratched about 50 times, bit by mosquitos about 50 times too. Then, the previous tenants used to shoot with air soft guns and my son found a pellet and stuck it in his ear. He's still in the ER. THEN, I discovered that whomever used to live her dumped a cat little box under an old refrigerator and I just spent the last hour and a half cleaning that mess. I thought it was accumulated soot until my daughter had a few cat turds in her hand. And, to top it all of AF has paid me an early visit.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• spending time with my grand daughter
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Leaving work for the day.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Visiting my aunt and cousin before they left to go back to Florida. My aunt is 85 and I don't know if I'll see her again.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I am still exited.My 25 yr old son lives in Anchorage he is a 1Lt in the army.He returned from deployment in March and came to see us for 2 weeks.We expected to see him next at Christmas then deployment cycle starts again.This morn my 19 yr old daughter asks to eat breakfast with her best friend and hang out(both had the day off she is a summer golf pro).She calls about 11 says she has a flat at our fave tex=mex.So I go up to wait with them and in walks her oldest brotherAll a set-up..He was asked to teach a M.I. class close to home -Houston-so got cheap tickets to Houston so is here for a week flies back to the base he was teaching at and has a ride reserved back to Alaska .His younger brothers and sis went with us to his dads office.By the time we got to his particular office we had an entourage wanting to see the reaction.So since 11 AM has been the best and looks to continue  

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010