Which car seat would you pick? (listed 3 to pick from)

Graco - MyRIDE 65 Convertible Car Seat

Safety 1st - All-in-One Convertible Baby Car Seat, Salt and Pepper

Evenflo - Titan Elite Convertible Car Seat

Please let me now why you would & would pick them, thank you. Please bump also so I can get lots of opinions. Thank you.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh and most stores will let you take the store model out and try it in your car with an associate there including our local Wal-mart at least.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• go to babysrus and try them in your car
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 8:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• not sure about the specifics on any, but i do know the evenflo is the only one with the "z" handle, which makes it really convienient to carry, because you don't have to twist your arm sideways. we just got one. took forever to find. that's all gl!!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 8:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We don'[t have a Babys R Us here. I am not driving over 4 hours to the closest one either.
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• These are not infant seats.
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Evenflo - Titan Elite Convertible Car Seat
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 8:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have the Safety 1st Salt and Pepper and it is a really good seat. I really like that it has the side impact protection (although most do these days). I love the material it is comfortable and easy to keep clean. My daughter didn't like the pillow and kept taking it off but I just stored it in the bag. It fits well in the seat (Armada and Silverado Extended Cab). To me it feels like a good solid comfortable seat.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Personally the Evenflo because it has the highest harnesses of the 3 you have listed and my kids are tall and skinny and out grow the harnesses well before the weight limit. If you have heavier kids though the Graco is nice with the built in cup holders. My kids currently have an Evenflo Triumph for my 3 year old (love the strap adjustment on it and just turned her forward about 3 months ago) and a Graco Nautilus for my 5 year old (still in the 5 point harness for a little longer too). I will be moving into a Graco Nautilus for my 3 year old when she out grows the Triumph soon.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have an Evenflo very similar to the titan and we love it, it's very comfortable, easy to use, I really like the way you have to crank the belts under the seat, my older son's seat is loosened between the legs and he can do it himself and I don't like it, even though he knows he's not to do it, but still, the crank style you never have to worry about the child loosening themselves or getting out on their own.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010