The skin down there is raw?

The skin between my vagina and butt burns every time I pee. It feels raw. But then sometimes it itches and I scratch it and that makes it worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like you may have a yeast infection unless you've had some really, really rough sex in the last day or two. See your Dr. or get a testing kit at the drug store. Lots of women think they have yeast when it is something else.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• ^^ either a yeast infection, or a uti. are you by chance pregnant?
    quit scratching it, shower and rinse it off as often as you can
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 8:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• It can be a number of things. One, it could be rigorous sex. Too much sex in a period of time can make you sore, itchy, and just icky down there. Do you douche? douches dry the vagina out. It can also be a yeast infection, or STD. I would get to a doctor if I were you. The person who said shower and rinse as often is wrong. You want to make sure the area is dry. Wear cotton underwear, get a vaginal soap to wash with, not a regular soap, and don't bathe... take showers but don't consistently shower.. just do as you would normally do. But definitely go see your doctor.
    AngylJen

Answer by AngylJen at 3:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2010