Anyone have a confrontation with someone because you didn't want them alone with your child?

For example, did you get in a fight with your sister because you weren't cool with her boyfriend of 2 years watching your child?

or

Your friend's husband said he would play with your kid while you ran to the store and you said no.

I ask because of another question on here about a daughter's bf staying in the same room as a six year old.

I just don't think it's worth the risk at all. My child is more important to me than someone's feelings.

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 8:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, My MIL. She is never allowed to be alone with my son. But it is because she is a lunatic, really she is. She has been known to take off and drive 4 states away, only to answer the phone a week later and not even know who she was or where she was.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would probably make up every excuse in the book to get out of it (I'm good at that lol). That way I don't have to hurt someone's feelings. If there was no other way though I would just say no.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 8:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes my ex boyfriends new girl friend, had baby fever and wanted my kids to call her mommy, she was nasty, she had piles of dog poop all over her house, no running water and smoked around my asmatic son, I am like ~~~hell no
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 8:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• There was an awkward moment with my dad when I wouldn't let him hold my newborn son. My dad is just too rough.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My grandma and my husband's grandma, have both asked to take my kids for a day, like just have a day with them, well my kids are 3 and 17months, and they are both 80yrs old, they could never handle them, and they seem offended because I don't think they realize how old they are.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2010