Where is the best place to get a job while my kids are in school?

MrsSnipes

Asked by MrsSnipes at 8:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• why not try a job that's at their school, like secretary or food service in the cafeteria...that way you could be off by the time they're off??
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Try a pre school or crossing guard, they have the same days as most public and private schoolws
    Chipmunk2771

Answer by Chipmunk2771 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Why work? Enjoy your free time! Seriously though, do something you enjoy! Maybe take a class yourself to learn a new skill, something maybe you've always wanted to do! Explore your options!
    JackieSuzanne

Answer by JackieSuzanne at 9:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I got a part time job at my kids school. I only work 3 hours a day and I get off when they're off! I absolutely love it. It also really helps when they come home......and I'm there with the house cleaned and dinner made......and they talk about their day and I know who they're talking about :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• You like could get a job near there like Secretary of a Walmart near there or you just can stay at home and work there like in your own company
    BlueballandKids

Answer by BlueballandKids at 10:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Maybe a fast food restaurant

Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would work in the school.
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 1:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2010