What book are you reading right now, and is it good???

I'm reading :
Proverbs - yes, it's good :)
Pirates, Ghosts and Costal Lore by Judge Wheedbee - nope, not so good...but ok.
Hound of Baskerville by Arthur C. Doyle - yupe, it's good.

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 9:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• bridges of Madison County,I give it a C so far

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• WOW butterflyblue, I read Bridges of Madison County and cried so hard I gave myself a migraine! I loved that book!!! But, maybe because when I read it I was in a loveless marriage....lol. Thankfully, I am not in that situation anymore.... Anyway....I just finished Cider House Rules and thought it was great.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I just finished kentucky heat it was as good as kentucky rich
    nurdreams

Answer by nurdreams at 9:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Angela's Ashes- I love it so far- I really liked the movie too and I own the movie!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm reading a book called How Sweet It Is by Alice Wisler. I don't know if I like it yet. It sounded good at the library so I grabbed it. I have 39 to go until I hit my 100 books of 2010 goal.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig. I enjoy it. I've read the other 5 of the series so I was waiting on this one!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• "Homegrown Democrat" by Garrison Keiller....great book! He is a native of my homestate.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• "What Men Won't Tell you But Women Need to Know" its interesting but I don't believe it is totally accurate -- I'm not into the whole grouping people together, and this book tends to do just that
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Just got done reading "Nights in Rodanthe" by Nicholas Sparks. I've only had it for a year and I'm just getting to it! lol I am hooked on the Twilight books - call me crazy, I know. I just started reading Twilight for the 3rd time - the ONLY books I have read more than once.....

I am waiting on one from the library called "The Help" - it sounds good and I can't wait to read it. Apparently neither can every other person with a library card. I can't remember where I am on the list, but it's wayyy down :(
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• "The girl with the dragon tattoo" by Stieg Larsson, just started it tonight and haven't gotten too far yet, but i will get more reading done.
    Melissa_anne

Answer by Melissa_anne at 1:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2010