Let the conception journey begin!

Well, I have been on here for a few weeks and now have had my follow up visit at the Nurse Practitioner today after my m/c and D & C.
She has given me the go ahead to start trying again which has me just a wee bit excited! We have 2 wonderful children whom we adopted as we were told that we had unexplained infertility after a few years of trying to get pregnant. Now, 9 years after we began trying, we did get pregnant this winter, but sadly I m/c last month. As we know that we can conceive (and without any extraordinary means!), we feel that God has shown us that we can so we are going to try again.
Just wanted to put it all out there! A little ray of sunshine in our world!

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 9:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• So happy for you! Sending prayers that God will give you the desires of our heart!! Best Wishes to you!!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Awesome!!! You will be in my prayers tonight! We are also ttc and its been a few months so I know it can be hard but I know God will bless us when the time is right!! Good Luck and God Bless!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Oooops! *your* heart!! :)
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• THis site has been such an encouragement as well as informative site for me on this 'new conception journey' that I have begun taking again. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many people who have been in my shoes and understand and truly want the best for me. I, too, pray that all of us out there, are blessed and that the 'desires of our hearts' can be fultilled one day!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Good luck! I hope all goes well for you and your family!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2010