If your best friend husband was cheating would u tell her?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 9:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• of course!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• absolutely!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Absolutely! That is something I would tell a stranger if I knew it to be the case as well. I would want to know. She doesnt need to waste her time with a loser! Hard now...harder later!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Had to do it once. My girlfriend and I sat her down....it wasn't fun but had to be done. Our husbands were there too actually. It was the best choice. She is happily remarried now!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have actually dealt with this twice now. It's a double edged sword. In my mind honesty is always best, and if you know what is going on and don't say something you're simply helping him to be dishonest and part of the problem. On the other hand, no one ever wants to hear that their spouse is cheating and you usually end up being the "hated" one for a while. But in both instances I did tell her what was going on, and for some time she didn't speak to me - she thought I was lying - but once she learned that it was the truth I was always there for her and didn't hold it against her.

If I were ever put in that spot again, I would do the same thing. Every time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Honestly, I don't know. I had a situation a long time ago where a friend of mine's boyfriend at the time would try to hit on me when we would all get together and drink, clubs etc...well, I would never do that to anyone so...eventually I told her and let me just say...BIG mistake HUGE!!! lol, because they ended up in a fight and at the end of the day they were back together and everyone was mad at me. Needless to say we are no longer friends and they are no longer together "wonder why" lmao...but that's the way it goes. I honestly don't know if I would ever want to be the one to bring such horrible news and risk losing my friend.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yes without an doubt
    missiedoo

Answer by missiedoo at 9:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• No i would not, it's not my business!
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I look at it as if my SO was cheating on me and a friend knew, you better damn well tell me! I would want to know. You could always go to him first and tell him he tells or you do within a certain amount of time. Try to always get proof (txt msg, picture, witnesses) so it doesn't turn back on you. A picture doesn't lie if he's holding hands or making out with someone else!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Only if I knew for sure, not if I just suspected. Even then I can't say for sure if I would. If she was happy otherwise, I sort of think that is between the two of them. Who is not to say they have some private agreement I am not privy to or that she has been denying him sex for months. I just can't say for sure what I would do. If my husband was though I would NOT want to hear it from anyone else. In fact, I wouldn't even want to know.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010