I love this guy that I have been seeing on and off for the past two years

I went on a vacation with him and his two boys and stayed in the same room with them. I had fun with them but the one thing that I hate the most is when the guy that I love pulls away when it got closer to the end of the vacation it seems like he was. But either he is mad because I insisted to pay for my meals and ticket for my way to get into the amusement park or some thing else. The worse thing is I don't talk to him or see him for a while. And that makes me sad and I don't know why he seems like he pulls away from me when we get close when we do things together like the vacation part. What does this mean when he ask me to with him and his kids to go on this vacation? And why do you think he pulls a way and I don't hear from him nor see him in a while. He is not married believe me I should know.. thank you if you can answer this question for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he is scared of commitment? Did he have a rough relationship with the mother of his children?

Maybe he wants to be more serious before intamacy?

Maybe he is disinterested (which I do not think is the case since you went on vacation together)

Maybe he is nervous you will not enjoy it?

Maybe he respects you too much?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010