Does anyone know of a safe and easy way for me to dye my eyebrows?

I used to think that the contrast created a dramatic effect, but that was when I had time to go tanning lol. I'm naturally a brunette but have now gone to blonde and my eyebrows look awful to me lol. I'm thinking about just putting the dye on a cotton ball and doing it that way. Please let me know what you think or if you have better suggestions. Thank you!

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 9:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Whenever i'm dying my hair I put a little bit of the dye into a bowl and put a small amount on a q tip and wipe across my brow and take my finger and massage it in.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• LOL I have done that before. I am blonde but went platinum a while back, so I took the hair dye to my brows for IDK, about 10 minutes. I think it worked. Didn't burn too bad, or I think I would have remembered.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'd ask your hair stylist to next time you get your hair cut. Even if you color it yourself i bet it wouldn't cost very much just to have her dye your brows.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• When I dye my hair I just use a quetip an put it on my eyebrows.

Answer by louise2 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• It sounds as if since you have gone blonde your brows are too dark? DO NOT bleach them - there is a high probability that they will not lift enough and it is not safe to apply hair bleach to the face.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 9:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• sallys beauty supply has a eye brow and eye lash tint you can buy for 35 dollars. I also have used the body shops eye brow powder. I have white blond eye brows and I hate hate that look of them drawn on. so the powder when done right looks feathery and natural in dark blond shade and sally beauty supply has brown black or dark blond.
    good luck. do not bleach you can get it in your eye if it drops and it can cause eye dammage.
    my source I'm a hairstylist apprentice.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 5:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Instead of bleaching, do you think that just blonde hair dye would work? I'm afraid of them turning a brassy red lol ewww
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Does it stain your skin or burn? How long do you usually leave it on for?
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well ladies, I thank you all for your suggestions and input very much. I just dyed them and they went a little lighter than I expected, but it's nothing that an eyebrow pencil can't fix lol. For those that may have the same question and are wondering, I applied the dye to a q-tip and left it on for about ten minutes. It didn't burn, and it turned faster than I had expected. Next time I will probably just do it for 5 minutes. Thanks again!
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010