WHY are women so insecure in their relationships that they see EVERY woman as a threat?

If you can not truly trust your partner, what is the point?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 9:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• It is a matter of trust and without trust, I think, there is nothing in a relationship.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I was just thinking this same thing! I don't get it either... If other women are a threat to your relationship, they are the least of your issues!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm wondering the same thing??? If you can't trust your boyfriend/husband to be friends with a woman then what are you doing with them???

Don't people realize that your SO had a life before you and everything about it shouldn't have to end just beacause you are together....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Because some women have low esteem.
    missiedoo

Answer by missiedoo at 9:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i have a friend who freaks out really badly if a female even talks to someone standing with her boyfriend. it drives me NUTS! she even freaks when our other friends dss brings teenage girls neer him. its crazy! why is she worried about 15 year olds around her man?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 9:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Everyone does what they do for a specific reason, even if it's a subconscious reason. Don't judge.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 9:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I agree men are visual creature and either u can handle that or u leave it alone.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I agree completely! (think I spelled that wrong)
    If you don't have trust, what DO you have? If I were scared of, threatened by, and jealous of every woman my husband talked to, I think I'd have to look a little closer at my own insecurities and less at his friends. Yeah, my self esteem isn't way up there, but I still trust him to do right and trust him to have female friends. If I didn't there would be no "us" only a "me".
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have huge trust issues and do not trust any male. Rape and abuse will do that to a person and it was passed down to me. It is not intentional but it has happened. My relationships do suffer from it. But that is how I am.

sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I don't have trust issues, I have common sense that some women have alterior motives. My SO had a friend who confessed her love for him via FB a week before I had my son. Pfff, I knew she was a bad apple from the start. She wanted him even more knowing he was going to be a dad and such. Just a strange female, not a woman, cause a real woman would not do this. He rejected her, let her know it was NEVER going to happen, and he never felt that way so he was surprised.

I'm just saying some women are okay as friends because they are just friends, but there's always that one that crosses the line.

My SO has other female friends but that one was just a weirdo, they don't talk anymore.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010