did you have a hunch about a multiple pregnancy or was it a complete surprise at the ultrasound?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 9:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we found out around 6 months along. my midwife kept moving the fetalscope from my upper right to my lower left. back and forth, back and forth, finally she smiles and says, i am pretty sure you have two distinct heartbeats! less than 2 weeks later i had a stomach virus, and was afraid it was early labor. i went to the hospital and we saw two beautiful big heads : ) now they are two!!
    all we could do was laugh in disbelief when we found out.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• complete and utter shock. We did an internal one at 6 weeks I believe and the sonographer said "the babies look great"...I said "BABIES?!" and she said "didn't you know you were having twins?" I said "NO!!!!" I was in total shock....seriously, I started wailing...lol It was like happy/shock. I txt my husband and said "you've really done it this time" lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I only had singles, but a guy was in a group that I belonged to and was surprised. The baby was delivered and the doctor said now lets deliver the other one. The guy fainted. LOL.

Answer by Bmat at 9:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Complete shock!! I so never saw it coming that when he said "here is one leg, here is another leg, here is another leg and here is another." my first thought was that the baby was like a mutant or something. I said, I don't understand. He said TWINS.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010