stay at home work??

i really would like to find some stay at home kind of work to do after my baby girl comes but scared of trying something that is just a scam.. do any of you have some sort of legit stay at home kind of job?? advice would be appreciated :)

starang

Asked by starang at 9:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Im looking for the same things...but the other moms suggested to watch another baby at your home or their home or i sell Gold Cayon candles which is nice..i use to do Passion parties...both are legit but i find candles are way easier to sell :) Good Luck and Congrats :)
    Kitty2785

Answer by Kitty2785 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is how I can help my hubby pay the bills and stay home with my babies. Let me know if I can help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• - Looking for a job is a full time job, and sometimes you need to be creative and design your own job.
    Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I own an on-line fitness business. If interested, send me a message :)
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 7:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have a business selling Gold Canyon Candles. Right now you can join for $20 or earn your kit for FREE! Let me know if you would like anymore info!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have some totally free options you might want to check out: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Juice Plus is an amazing company to work with. The company is 40 years old - 17 years doing Juice Plus. It's 17 servings of fruits & vegetables in a capsule, gummy or meal replacment shake. The bonuses are great, the people are supportive and the health and wellness industry is booming. You cant' go wrong with Juice Plus, it's $50 to start your own business and the potential to make good money. Most people I know work less then 20 hours a week. Go to www.welovejuiceplus.com for information on the product and research and www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com for business info. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I've been with the company for a year. I tried other things in the past and nothing comes close to the benefits of working with this company. I love what I do.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Feel free to view my site that has over 190 ideas to work at home.  I also have a newsletter I send out that gives support, tools, tips and ideas on WAH.  Visit http://www.Stepstoworkathome.com and it will lead you to the website.

good luck. contact me if you have any questions  :0)

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 4:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 16 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If you want a Legitimate JOB at home where you receive a pay check each week, you need skills - like any other job.
    For example, can you do technical assistance over the phone in the evenings if you were trained? Or could you take orders for those who are booking reservations for Disney World? You would be paid by companies (like Disney) to do nothing but answer the phone and make the reservations or take orders just as if you were sitting in an office. But you have to be willing to WORK. Many, many moms want to sit on their butts, ignore their kids, play games online and make money. Good luck with that.
    If you want a Legitimate job at home you have to be willing to work, if you are go here: real work at home jobs
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2010