People can make something so simple difficult if u don't want to answer the question DON'T ANSWER IT!!!!

This is going to the birthday question. I am pressed for time and wanted to get all five of my question asked. I put my birthday on there too. And plus I gave all of u a bump up so thanks u for answering the question.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 9:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• drama, mama?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Wow, seriously, it was no offence to you personally.....you don't have to freak out over it. I've seen multiple questions....different questions, not just the one about the birthday that seem really personal to me. So, all of them TOGETHER made me think about how much personal info is going out online.
    Sorry!!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i'm so with you, if they don't want to answer, why make a big deal out of it! if you answer you get points!...oh man here i go getting wrapped up in the points thing! lol
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I agree with CAGirl4, I'm mostly a private person and if I don't want to answer a question...well, I don't! I do agree with the personal information people are so willing to give online...silly!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010