Here is a nice thought

even though my days as a SAHM are stressful, especially when the hubby is gone for days or weeks at a time, this time is very short. Only a few years of them not talking, not being independent...then it's all over. The phases they go through right now are truely short compared to a life with them. I will try to remember this next time I grind my teeth in anger and frustration. I hope you ladies do the same. If anyone else has any kind of thought of wisdom and peace to share that would be great. So I can remind myself this tomorrow when I want to loose my temper like my kids do LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 10:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL I remember those days, now I'm a grandma, enjoying every moment as I watch my kids go CRAZY! LOL

Life passes too quickly..... Today I have the patience of a saint with my grandbabies.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 10:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• ditto! i miss the sleepless nights and endless dirty diapers with my dd. i'll be going through it again in a few months and i'm going to try to enjoy it more this time around instead of letting the stress get the best of me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• just wait until they becme teens and then you will think you never had a stressful moment before then the arguing whinning and the backsss I am so blessed mine are grown no grands yet but can't wait pay back is a bitch lol
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 10:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• and when they are teenagers, really remember these moments.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2010