im going to apply for welfare tommorow ;never had to do that before can u please pray that we get approved.

thing s are bad; i know that they will get better... my dh works on commison and we have sold nothing for almost two months.. so im deperate.. i would be beyond grateful for ur prayers for my family.. i knw prayer opens the door for god to work.... thank u!

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Prayers here for you... from what you say...I am sure you will be approved....relax.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• good luck! i am also going through a very very hard time right now. we weren't approved for food stamps but we did get wic and even that little bit of milk and bread and eggs and juice every month is a huge help
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Just make sure you have all the paperwork that they asked for- id, check stubs, bills, proof of address....it can be very stressful and it's often difficult to get ahold of the person you need to talk to so make sure everything you need is there with you tomorow
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I will pray for you, idk how it is where u live but we make 1300 a month and get 300 in food stamp, thats just a estiment for u.
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I 've had to use it, don't know WHAT I would have done without it ! I 'll be praying for you !
    irishgal63

Answer by irishgal63 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We have been there too. And food stamps were a life saver. I stocked up on pantry things knowing eventually we will use them...be wise with it!!! That is my one suggestion.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• God will provide! I have faith you will be approved! I will pray!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010