husband and Xbox360

ok we have been married for 4 years and have a 2 year old son and when my husband comes home from work he will eat supper then he gets on the computer or plays the xbox 360. i want to know what yall think about this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in

• My DH does it too.. Cant stand it.. Id love to have the money he has spent on games/systems. he is wanting a PS3 right now sooooooo bad.... If he spent all that time with me/family time we would either have never gotten married or be even more crazy in love...
    Video games are totally worthless.... Back in the day a persons hobby bettered them some how --- fixing up a car, building a shed, ....

BUT i try to say atleaste he is not in the bar getting drunk with the guys. or cheating or stuff like that..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Hee,hee, mine is on it right now!!!!

I don't mind,...most of the time...., only when I would like to relax infront of the tv....and then I normally just have to ask :) (maybe give him 30 min. to finish up :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Mine is own his right now... LOL

But I'm okay with it.. I don't really care how much time he spends on it... As long as: he does what I need or ask him to do for me. Other than that.. I don't care.. Oh yeah, as long as it does not interfere with our "US" time.. Which it really never has.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010