am i ocd or just crazy??/

Ok so every since i was little iv had this thing where, If the door is half open it drives me nuts, it has to be open all the way or closed all the way, also at night all doors in the room have to be closed the closet in our bed room and the bathroom in our bed room all doors have to be closed, also i have a thing that even if there is a small tiny something on the floor while im watching tv i keep looking at it and cant pay attention to the tv i have to get up and pick it up, along with things that are near the tv, cant nothing be in my sight, Am i nuts or is this some type of ocd??

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Health

• i do/have things like that too. i always think it is OCD but its not such an extreme case like these other people you see on tv and shit.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Its OCD
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 10:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• there are OCD surveys online ... I always score "OCD probable" haha
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i think everyone has their own little OCD moments...i don't like any closet doors open either, it shows off all the mess if they're open!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm totally like that, but I have to vacume the floor lol!!!!! Doors have to be shut or open like you said. I have to have the TP come from the top instead of the bottom, and change the roll over if it's not! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i have a vacume too but like i said it could be just one small thing on the floor and i would make me crazy
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2010