spanking, diaper,pants,bare bottom?

Whenyou spank( if you do) is it only when their behind is covered...diaper,pants and undies....or is it bare bottom? Do you only use open hand or object...spoon paddle etc? Spin off on another question...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I spank sometimes i has to be really bad, all i have to do to my 2.5 year old is pop her hand and she thinks it the end of the world, lol, my son one time go out of his car seat and was walkin around in the back on our way to pull over he threw a slurpie out the window and i hit some ladys car needless to say he got a bare but whoopen when we got hme
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• DS is still in a diaper, and I think too young for a formal spanking. He gets swats on his upper thigh.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I don't spank. It is punishment not discipline. It is NOT effective. It only teaches that hitting is ok and bruises the child's spirit.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Why do you want your child to think that hitting solves problems?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm just not comfortable with the bare bottom thing, so on the rare occasion that I spank them, my son gets it on his bottom with his pants on, it's not very affective because I don' t think it hurts him much at all, my daughter gets a swat on her thigh since she is still in diapers.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Depends on the child and why I'm spanking them. Mostly pants on with hand.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I use my hand.and i never spank a childs uncovered bottom

Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2010