Question about Facebook Status Shuffle...

So a married friend on facebook keeps using status shuffle, with comments along the line of "people change, it's time to move on" "Don't stay with a man that doesn't do it for you" "Why do guys say I'm pretty and nice but don't want to date me only have sex, what's wrong with me". I really don't know her that well (I actually know her husband better-awkward). Well her last comment sounded like she was having an affair, and someone called her out on it and stated "Hey aren't you still married?". She stated back "Honey, it's just status shuffle, I thought it was funny.

So what do you say girls, do you use status shuffle? Do you like something because it applies to you, or to something in your life? Or is it random?

Just wondering what the deal is because I was taking it to mean something's wrong (along with others apparently). Not like it's my business but hey it's all out there on facebook..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use status shuffle often but when i use it the phrases i use have to do with me, what i am feeling. I do not post something that could be turned into something it is not.
    tattooed_mom86

Answer by tattooed_mom86 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• No way. I think that's so distasteful.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i think people put too much personal info out there for everyone to see.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I use it but I only do the humor stuff or Farmville sayings on it. Some of the stuff on Status Shuffle is pretty bad and I would never post it. Sounds to me like your friend is just looking for attention anywhere she can find it or she is pissed off at her hubby. Either way playing around like that on Facebook is a very BAD idea. I mostly use Facebook to play the games and talk to a few friends. But I've seen some really nasty stuff started on there, drama, fights between friends, between spouses. I'm not totally convinced it's a good thing.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2010