Soul Mate Timer

I just watched the show "Timer"
It's about you can get a timer implanted in you that will tell you when you'll meet your soul mate. If there really was such a thing would you get it?
I don't think I would. I think it will make it hard to enjoy life. say it said you have 1000 days till you met you soul mate. What do you do in between. What if you found someone and you feel madly in love then your time was up, just dump the person and go with your soul mate just because of some stupid timer?
Would you or would you not get it? Why?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I don't think id get something like that. Id rather not know, otherwise, I'm not sure I could enjoy myself. I would always be worried about the stupid timer, lol
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• wow.... I've never seen this show. But I love my husband... I'm sure it would just go off as soon as he came home from work :). I have faith he is my soul mate. It's amazing to know that God made him just for me.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• no way. i like the surprise of life!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2010