Natural wave at the back of my head...

At the back of my head in the middle lower portion of my scalp I have all this wavy hair that if not brushed constantly, clumps up....it doesn't necessarily tangle....but just comes together. Should I used a flat iron or what? Does anyone else deal with this? It's driving me crazy!!!

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Mine does this too. I hate it! i think it is the newer baby hairs. It drives me freaking crazy.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have this too and no matter what I do it's always there. I can iron it but it will be back if it's humid outside. I find that blow drying it helps even more.. Even through out the day I start to notice it. When I get my hair cut I tell the lady to thin my hair out and I tell her focus on that area. I dont know why that happened though. At least I can cover it up with the rest of my hair on top.
    ErikaM27

Answer by ErikaM27 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2010