Do ou feel like you can help make a difference in someone's life?

Even if they are a world away? Are you willing to sign petitions to save a life? Take a minute to respond below. Then, if you think your voice does matter... please visit my journal.... vote it popular.... and click on BOTH links to sign the petitions.

ThatTXMom

Asked by ThatTXMom at 11:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• To answer my own question, I am not really sure if it helps. But I am sure that it can't hurt! I am willing to take a few minutes of my time to speak my mind... even if there is no listener.
    ThatTXMom

Comment by ThatTXMom (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I do think so, and I have donated my money and time (including material goods/products) to various charities--local, national and international. Wherever possible I prefer to donate my time/talents/physical efforts to charities instead of writing a check, because then I KNOW without a doubt that those who really need the help, get it! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Of course! Petetions, donations, even those stupid surveys from the hospital. I think it all goes somewhere and for example I just got a survey from the hospital I recently was at. I felt a need to tell them that all their staff was wonderful. Hopefully they can look at who I saw that day and tell the staff or it helps them in some way. I sign petitions online all the time. If someone asked to sign one and it fit my causes or something I belived in I would sign it. Every voice counts always!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2010