I need a vehicle that holds more the 5 people!

What do you have? How is the gas mileage on it? How many people does it hold? Do you love it or hate it? Pros and cons? I am mini van/SUV shopping and I need ideas.

college.mom

Asked by college.mom at 11:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Travel

• I have a suburban and it holds 7 people total. I love it!
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• how old are your passengers, and what is your car seat situation?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My girls are three and four, both in SKR and I am expecting an infant son in August. I can fit the three carseats in the back of my dodge avenger.
    college.mom

Comment by college.mom (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have an 8 passenger Toyota Sienna. I love it. I just got it (it replaced my 10 yr old Sienna) a month ago. Almost immediately took it on a 3300 mile road trip, Death Valley included. It performed flawlessly, including the air.

I have 3 kiddos, 5, 10 &12 (oh, and DH.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We loved our Astro Van moved in it, hauled people in it, traveled around town in it. It was great!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I had a Nissan Pathfinder before I traded it in. It held seven people and had a third row that you could fold up or down. The problem with it was the if you used the last row you had hardly any storage in the back and my stroller wouldnt fit in much less anything else. I decided it was pointless and sold it. When you're looking make sure to keep a close eye on storage. You might even ask to test drive the car for the day or overnight and see how your things really fit in before you buy it. I wish I had!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am SUV and Van shopping as well. Good luck!
    college.mom

Comment by college.mom (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2010