Have you ever tried to plan a pregnancy along with a sibling or friend?

My SIL and her 2 sisters are all pregnant..All within 3 months of each other (kinda like those triplets) Do you think my SIL and her sisters planned it that way or it just happend. I would ask but she would think i was invading her privacy. I just think they are all so weird. Sorry..just a little weird for me. If it were my pregnancy i would want it to be my personal spotlight. Anyone here ever tried planning a pregnancy with a relative or friend? Not saying you are weird..just like to hear about it.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My step sister tries to get pregnant whenever I am because she hates the fact that its my time :(. Pregnancy is my personal spotlight LOL
    college.mom

Answer by college.mom at 11:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yes my and my bbf did lol, we wanted to be there for each other and both walk around with baby bellies, both my dh and her bf wanted a baby at the time so i got preg first and she 2 months later, i actually enjoyed it!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• When I got pregnant w/ my 1st (we weren't planning, but not preventing either), my bf put conceiving into high gear. She got pregnant too and our due dates would've been about 3 months apart, but she miscarried early. She ended up getting pregnant a month before my ds was born, so her dd and my ds are 8 months apart.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have two cousins who are brother and sister and they share the same HS graduation day, engagement day, wedding day, and their first children were also born on the same day, just all different years. Very weird. I don't know how they could've planned it either.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 11:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• my mom got pregnant with her first (me) right after her sister did with her 3rd.
    my whole life she's accused my mom of just wanted to do what she did- not true, but my aunts a bit paranoid.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I've never tried to plan it, but I think it'd be nice to have kids at the same time as a friend or relative, that way you're kid would have someone to grow up with
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2010