have you started back to school shopping yet?

I think its way to early, but there's a lot of really good sale right now. I know if I wait until Aug. there won't be much in the way of sizes left. But I don't really have the $ now.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 11:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• My daughter starts school next year and I think we will start buying clothes at the end of the seasons this year for next.
    college.mom

Answer by college.mom at 11:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I see the good sales too. One year I outfitted my DD during July and she actually out grew them before the weather changed.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm doing a little at a time. I expect the sales will continue right through August, so I'm not too worried about there not being enough sizes, etc. My son did a huge growth spurt this year, so I know he's going to need everything.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• how about a little at a time?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes, I started getting their shirts. Now i have to get the rest.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm a teacher so the back to school shopping signs are a bit depressing! LOL! Seriously, try to get deals when and where you can, thats how I buy my kids' clothes. (At the end of the season for the next season)
    Just1Lyzz

Answer by Just1Lyzz at 11:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We buy school supplies all year, when there are sales. We start with the clearance sales just after school starts; keep an eye out for the one cent sales from the office supply stores, use the $10 off 20 coupons from OfficeMax whenever we get them, and grab a few $10 off 30 coupons at Office Depot from Dunkin Donuts.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes. I got their backpacks already. And I've started buying school supplies. I need to start working on clothes. *sigh*. I can't believe it's that time already.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:13 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes I wasn't going to until after our vacation in August but everyone is getting rid of their summer stuff for fall. So I had no choice but to buy the kids back to school outfits. I am currently bidding on EBay for some fall stuff for the youngest in a couple of sizes too big that way I have it if she has a growth spurt.

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2010