Have you noticed certain people in answers and thought oh that must have been a mean anon?

I always posted anon but I was never mean.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 11:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I also never post anon. Just seems kind of useless. Its not like I actually know any of you anyway....
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 11:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I've never posted anon- and I'm honest. Some people see that as mean, I just don't see a point in sugar coating.

most of the ones who did, were the ones fighting to get as many points as they could, so they could post anon again... meh, let them have it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I never posted anon, and I still don't. I could post and answer anon, but I don't see the point. I'm not scared of what anyone will think of me.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• rolling on floorI probably answered a good 50% anon, and I still will. It all depends on what the question is. Oh, freedom, isn't it grand?!!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I do anno when its a personal thing. But since we are on the point thing i do not.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i maybe posted once or twice as anon on very personal questions. Never to be a bitch or anything. I dont care to give my honest opinion
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm new moving around here but in any forum I do notice how some people take any chance they can get to spread hate, meaning being mean to others that they don't even know! I personally believe that to do this in a anon form is not very mature but hey I'm an old mommy with old school habits! Each person is free to decide but I'd rather be honest and use my real identity.
    roxipoet

Answer by roxipoet at 11:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have never felt the need to post anon-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• For me it depends on the question, I have answered anonymously to personal questions.
    I have noticed however in a few cases that the others use it when replying with a rude or mean comment. I think a some of them use it to start drama without being recognized.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 5:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think people that used to post mean and rude things anon probably aren't on this site anymore. Only a coward posts mean responses and hides under the anon button. Do you really think they would show their face now?
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010