Plastic Surgery Yes Or no?

Ok so I am a little unhappy with small parts of my body.. I am okay with my slightly saggy uneven 36DDD boobs .. but my thighs are pretty large I want to get my inner thighs liposuctioned and my tummy.. I have had 3 kids and I am offically done with them- all 3 were born c-section.. what are your thoughts?
I am a size 10/12 depending on the pants.. What do you think? thanks

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I think you should do what you are comfortable with and what would make you happy.

Me personally. I would never have any form of plastic surgery unless it was necessary reconstuctive sugery.. And I say this as a 46 (nearly 47) year old woman, with large size 38 H / I (depending in bra style) breast, who has been experiencing all the changes that my age brings along with it.. lol....
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Hey, if I had the money, I'd beat ya to the table!!! LOL
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• not yet...get fit first and get your heart strong and see what changes on its own...pull out some stress~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would, I mean I want to for me. I had a C-section after twins and have talked to 2 diff doctors that said the only way to have a flat tummy again is to have a tummy tuck with lipo. I am a runner and was fit before pregnancy. I now only run about a mile a day but still, that won't help with saggy skin. I have always thought that you have to do what works for you!
    Just1Lyzz

Answer by Just1Lyzz at 11:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i personally want to for sure get a boob job. my boobs are like deflated water baloons with just a little water in them after having my son. i hate them! i will get a boob job.
    if you have something that is unfixable by you, i would say go for it. but as far as liposuction on your thighs, you can do that yourself by eating healthy and working out and a gym membership is alot cheaper then plastic surgery.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• no i think that your size is perfect...i could one with i was that tiny, LOL me on the other hand i need it, im 200lbs =(
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think if you can afford it and you have educated yourself about it then you should go for it. You deserve to be a happy healthy mama. It is good for your children to see that mom works hard to get what she wants and that mom knows she deserves to be happy and she is willing to go after that happiness
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 11:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• when I have the money, I plan on getting a tummy tuck and breast lift....at the same time...kill two birds with one stone! lol It would only be to restore what I once had before my 3 c sections as well....not to look better than I did, or do anything crazy...
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• You should do whatever you want with your body! I say, go for it!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• If you have the disposable income do whatever floats your boat! If I had disposable income as well I would be getting selective surgery too!
    Waspinators_Mom

Answer by Waspinators_Mom at 11:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2010