what do you think?

i have had this feeling since five weeks, tried to push it aside and ignore it, but now im almost 8 weeks and still.....i really think im carrying twins. its almost like i know it but im waiting for the ultrasound in 8 days. this is my 4th pregnancy,im 10 times as sick as i have been before, im so emmotional i cant stand it, there is heavy weight/pressure on my pelvis, im a little big compared to passed pregnancies, my boobs are already growing and leaking, i already have the dark line on my belly. is it likely or is my mind just playing tricks on me? oh and there have been 12 sets of twins born to woman in my family in the past 40 years.

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 11:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Possibly. good luck at your appointment.
    ErikaM27

Answer by ErikaM27 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• it is possible. Or your body knows how to be pregnant really well already, so it moves quicker.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• mind games maybe....each pregnancy is different. This is my third pregnancy and I have worse pelvic pressure than I did with my twins!.......but you also have a high chance since there were that many sets of twins born in your family! 8 more days and you'll know right??? :) Let us know either way!!!! xoxox
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2010