I am going on 6 days late should i test

hello i have a son and we are hoping i can get pregnant again but i was wondering if i should take a test or wait another few more days.. i am 5 days late not sure if i should test or not any advice

ryansbabygurl88

Asked by ryansbabygurl88 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would! That's just me though. If you've always been on schedule...even if it was a day off or so...then you should test since your almost a week out!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would test
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes it should show now if you are pregnant. That is... if you did ovulate when you usually ovulate
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• well last time i was late i was 3 days late but not sure cuz right after wards i started but thanks guys for the input i will wait until wednesday cuz my man gets paid then thanks all
    ryansbabygurl88

Comment by ryansbabygurl88 (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• try it worse itll say is no....then try again do it in the morning i took one at night neg and the next morning it was positive
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 12:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• thank you
    ryansbabygurl88

Comment by ryansbabygurl88 (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I def would.....if your pregnant by this time it'll def tell you. I would also recommend gettig a pregnancy test for the dollar store. They work and are accurate. I've been pregnant 4 times and used a 99 cent store test for 3 of them. and they were accurate. Why spend more than a dollar when you can get the same results?!!! Let me know!! and good luck!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i will keep you guys informed thank you
    ryansbabygurl88

Comment by ryansbabygurl88 (original poster) at 4:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2010