What kind of person. . .

Here is the deal a week ago my mom lost her house and most everything in it to a fire. And this past weekend someone robbed her! Seriously took anything that was saved that would fetch a penny. What kind of person would do this? She lives in a small town where everyone knows everyone and is practically related. . .she teaches at the school and helps those in need. . . and now this. . . Who would do this?
** sorry don't know where to ask this?**

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm sorry for everything she's been through recently. The only thing I can think of is a seriously disturbed, f@@k@d up, selfish person. At least there's more good than bad.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear about your mom! I really hope she is ok and everything works out. I don't know why someone would do that; it make no sense to me.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 11:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• That's seriously wrong.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Girl, that stuff happens all the time. A guy around here was in a motorcyle wreck a while back and someone stole his wallet from the scene. Someone stopped to help and then took the wallet and left. Can you imagine?? That's the lowest.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Unfortunately people are born without a conscience and they don't think of anyone but themselves or it maybe someone badly addictedto drugs I will kep her in my prayers meanwhile remember this one thing if god brought her to it he will bring her through it my saying to keep me sane in difficult times.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 11:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I am so sorry to hear that.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2010