signs of labor

Losing mucous plug(had been losing it for a week) finally seen a little bit of blood
Low constant back pain
Only a few contractions all day(but the contractions bring back pain)
Pressure feeling
Having these few symptoms, and having the mucous plug leaving within a weeks time , and finally seeing a little bit of blood, how much further you think I might have? Im afraid I might go into labor tonight:( but I want it to wait until a couple more days if i can lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you are on your way hon...sorry but you can't stop nature. :-)
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• You are definitely on your way, but you still don't know how long it will take. It's natural to be eager! When I was pregnant, I determined to expect it to go as long as possible so I wouldn't get anxious. I did end up having a 36-hour labor (don't worry, that's not common!), but I can honestly say I wasn't anxious or feeling like there was something wrong. It all worked out, I delivered (naturally) a healthy boy! Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2010