If your kids absolutely want to use the house phone to pretend they're talking to someone which number do you dial?

My kids sometimes want to use to phone to pretend there talking, or to just listen in. My son is really fond of the phone as well and he's a little over a year old so I usually always call 1800-fandango and let him listen to the music and the operator, the operator catches his babble and makes out what ever it can and gives him times and locations to movies. It's pretty funny, is there any number you call?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 12:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol!!! that's a good idea haha I never even thought of that!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Nope. . . I just use my old phones that don't work anymore.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 12:31 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I usually call my mom, but if she isn't available I call the weather number. It's a local number giving, well, the local weather. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I let them talk to their grandma. She loves to run her mouth anyway.
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 12:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If it's close to christmas, I always called the santa hotline. It is so cool, there are people who answer pretending to be santa and the kids talk to them. Otherwise, I'd call either my mom or the time & temp number.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• grandma
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I hit redial on all the telemarketers that stalk us all day long. Especially at this time of year when our land line rings nonstop for political reasons. I love thinking that a person who calls me at all hours is getting a babble from my babies and scratching their head at the same time! LOL

love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Family members. Cousins of the same age. My SIL loves to put her phone on speaker and listen to our kids talk to each other. It's CUTE!
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 12:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i used to dial the movie phone # 222-film my son loved it he talked to that guy for long periods of time
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 5:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010