Anyone currently doing P90X?

Im really wanting to get in shame and I need some advice on this routine

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 12:33 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• YES! But I can't "bring it" like he wants in the beginning. I thought b/c I went to a class every week and did cardio 3 times a week (not including all the cardio I get from running around w/ the kids all day) that I'd be good to go.... NOPE!! It is a GREAT WORKOUT!!! And he is SOOOOO great to follow, shows you a few different ways to do the same movements, etc.... but it is NOT for the weak!! haha. I am sore for 2 days after!! BUT totally worth it if you stick to it! GOOD LUCK!!
    FLGNikki

Answer by FLGNikki at 12:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• looks intense~I follow the dude on twitter~does that count?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have a couple friends doing it and they say it's amazing.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If you are out of shape, it would probably behoove you to start slow with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, or her Yoga Meltdown..even P90 would be better to start off with than going straight into P90X or Insanity. P90X and Insanity are much more intense and geared towards athletes or folks that are "in shape" or already into intense workouts.
    I do Insanity, but once I finish it in a couple of weeks, I will be moving into 10K training, then P90X, and marathon training. I'm in pretty good shape and Insanity kicks my tail every day! I love Insanity- it is intense but lots of fun!
    Have fun whichever work out you start!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:36 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• YES, I am on Day 16 and it so awesome.. Great workout.
    MamaKelly45

Answer by MamaKelly45 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010