What was the funniest thing your child ever said to you?

Mine.. Me and my daughter were laying in bed when she said "Mom, I have a big boogie in my nose and I need to get it out" and started to pick her nose. I told her to get her finger out of her nose and said "We don't have any toilet paper down here, hang on". She looked at me SO SERIOUSLY and said "It's ok, I will eat it". Trying not to throw up, I couldn't help but laugh. After telling her that was disgusting of course. LOL

mommy_0f_2_2010

Asked by mommy_0f_2_2010 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in

• lol!
    we were feeding a squirrel on our deck and I was pointing out it's ears and hand and tail...my dd who is 3 y/o looked at me and asked me where my tail was...lol she then proceeded to look for it...haha
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• that's so cute.

hmmm... which story to tell...

ah... the other day, my dh was telling dd2 not to do something. dd3(just a year) toddles over, looks at him, and shushes him, with her little finger over her mouth. It was freaking hilarious.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• my daughter is 4 yrs old. i got out of the shower and was getting dressed and she started laughing at me and i asked her what? and she says "alright here's the deal, you give me $1,000 and i will stop laughing at you when you're naked" and i said "i dont have $1,000" she goes "okay we'll make it $20". she is a smartass
    Melissa_anne

Answer by Melissa_anne at 12:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• :-) Mellissa, I think we have the same kid!
    Ki recently asked me how old I would be on my birthday and I told her 27. She laughed so hard she almost peed on herself then said "mom, that's so old! Even if I take my socks off and count my toes I can't count THAT high!"
    She also asked me if she would go to jail for cooking our dog and eating her for dinner. Her aruement? "well, I'd only be cooking her. It's not like I would shoot her or anything!" I don't know where any of this comes from but when asked she always says "my brain told me, of course!"
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• When my fiance was talking with my DD about asking me to marry him (and getting their help), they were talking about a ring for me. Her eyes got bog and said "That's going to cost a lot of money." "Yes" "Well, everything at Wal-mart is $39..... you can't get that at Wal-mart!" Poor DF nearly fell out of his seat trying not to laugh!

Then just today, my yougest DD was telling me about some kittens that were born. "I knew there was going to be 6 of them." "Oh, how did you know that." "I counted the mommy's milk holes." "What are milk holes?" "You know, the place where the kittens get the milk!" Ohhh.. glad I asked. Then she told me that the reason the kittens eyes are closed are so they don't run away.
    beanielips

Answer by beanielips at 1:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• LOL we must. my friends ask me once a week the latest of what my daughter has said. when she was 3 the day before getting her tonsils out and we went to the store to get ice cream and popsicles and stuff like that, the Lion's club was giving out pie slices for samples so people would buy some and she walked right up to the guy and said "my mom hasn't fed me in days and i am starving" i about died. he winked at me and gave her a slice of pie after i said it was okay. I couldn't believe she said that. my husband was deployed for the last year and he came home last month and he is realizing how smart she is and how funny she is when she makes certain comments
    Melissa_anne

Answer by Melissa_anne at 1:36 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• another bugger story

daughter almost three
    put finger in large toy alligator's nose
    then put her finger in her own mouth and said "YUM"
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I was watching my 3 yr old nephew for a weekend. I was giving him a bath and he said "Aunt Susie, what is that hole in the end of my doodle (penis) for?" I explained for going potty while trying not to laugh, but lost it when he then contemplated afore mentioned hole and then looked at me with all seriousness and said "Um, I think we ought to have that sewn up!"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yesterday my 2 year old came running and said "Mommy! Mommy! Papa (her grandfather) took Meme (grandma) phone from me and now I pissed." every word was completely clear and I had to try so hard not to laught to correct her not-so-nice wording.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010