I've never had this happen plz help!

I started my regular cycle this morning everything was fine, normal flow and everything. Then at about 2:30p.m. today the flow went from normal, to light, to I haven't worn one since this afternoon. The time now is 12:45a.m.. My fiance and I used condoms as a form of birth control, that and pulling OUT before you know what happens. What I need to know is this normal problem that I'm having with my cycle normal or is something wrong with me?

darkangel_388

Asked by darkangel_388 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

• I don't know if it's normal for you, but it's normal for me. I actually bleed for a day, then mine stops for a day, then it starts up again. Still, if you're concerned, ask your doctor.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It can be normal
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Like the others said...It could be something normal. But if you are worried about it, then I would suggest giving your Dr. a call. Good luck
    PinkDaisey13

Answer by PinkDaisey13 at 3:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2010