13 weeks and need some advice/help

this is my second child and so i am nauseas instead of vomitous. this is horrible. all the time. all i want to do is sleep because i dont wake up because i need to be sick.. I dont want to eat all i want to do right now is throw up. but i have homework to do - i am in college - I am so miserable. if someone could tell me i would feel better if i threw up it would be great.

sorry to whine!!!!

-and i dont feel like i could take anything else in right now.. not crackers or solid stuff - liquid comes up and goes down my esophagus at will so i hate drinking... I fear eating!

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I hear ginger anything is good for you. With my first I lived off of ice cream sundaes, buttered popcorn and canned chicken noodle soup. I couldn't handle anything else!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I lived off of pretzels and sprite/ ginger ale...it's the only thing I could keep down. It'll get better soon. Just try that.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yeah try ginger... ginger ale with real ginger in it, ginger snaps with real ginger etc.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:10 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I loved mint withmy first pregnancy. mint made everything better. gum, candy - hard candy over all went down well.

milk is supposed to help but something about this pregnancy the milk tastes weird. and makes my mouth feel weird. it's kind of bad.. I have not had ginger ale for years. i will have to find some... doesnt hyvee sell Real gingery ginger ale? or is it walmart that has the knock of really thing.. i dont know.

hmm other things i lived off of - tums - this time tums are just gross and i need to find an alternative.

I like ice cream alot this time! hmm... I should make some ginger snaps ^.^

thank you guys! any other weird little things that helped you all get by keep them coming it is helpful information as well as fun to hear
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• As strange as it sounds keeping something in your stomach helps. When I was pregnant, I snacked on Goldfish crackers all day long between meals.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2010