Are these signs of pregnancy or maybe something else?

I am late and I have been ttc for over a year now. This is the first cycle that I used a fertility monitor. I am having cramping, excess urination, some vaginal itching, lower back pain, some light constipation, and my nipples are actually not as sore as they normally are. I have been nauseated through out the day but more in the mornings but not throwing up. I really do not want to get my hopes up to high because I just get sad and depressed when it is not true. I am just wondering if any of you have had these issues.

Denise510

Asked by Denise510 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i didnt have the itching, but i did get a few yeast infections with my first.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well its a bit early for those pregnancy signs. How late are you?
    But if you used a fertility monitor and are late, those are two very positive signs.
    Go test, Good Luck. I have my fingers crossed for you.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2010