Did anyone ever think you can love a human being as much as you love your child?

I love my son,more than words can describe,he changed my life for the better!

HeIsMyWorld2009

Asked by HeIsMyWorld2009 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's what I tell every girl I know who gets pregnant. I tell them that as soon as they see that little face they will fall so deeply in love and that it's the most intense love they will ever feel for another human being ever.
    I also tell them that I could go on for days about it but until they actually experience it, they wont fully understand what I mean.

I love hearing about their "moment" when they fell in love with that baby. Nothing makes me happier than my kids. Nothing in the whole world.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Never in a million years!!! And somehow I love him more and more every day. It actually scares me sometimes, how strongly I feel for him. Hubby and I sometimes say that we believe nobody else on the planet could possibly love their children as much as we love ours.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• that was my #1 worry when i was pregnant, that i would not love my baby. now i can look back and laugh at the thought.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I didn't know it was possible to love anyone or anything as much as I love DS. People tried to tell me but I just didn't truly comprehend until he was here. It scares me how much I love him.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I do agree that it is a different love like no other that you have with your children. It is the most unconditional of them all. I do however think it is of the upmost importance not to let this interfer with the time needed with your spouse. That relationship to me is the most important one in the house. When the marriage is strong everyone in the house benefits from it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2010