I am so....

UGH!!! I don't know how to feel about this.
One of my friends just called, her 16 year old neighbor just had a baby. She is married to a 22 year old soldier that is deployed. Her parents took her to the hospital when she was in labor, dropped her off said good luck and left. Her husband lost his debit card and didn't put her on his bank account and hasn't ordered a new card so she has no way to get money. She has hardly anything to care for herself or the baby. I feel so bad for her and so angry at her husband and parents. How can they be so inconsiderate and thoughtless?

P.s. if anyone on Oahu has any baby gear they aren't using I have a good home for it to go to...

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nice
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• sarcasm?
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am angry for you... that sucks!!!! i wish i lived closer to be able to help out. I can't believe the way some parents act!!!!!!!
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 2:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Only in America
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 3:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2010