what were your first signs of pregnancy?

I had kids running up to me that I didn't even know, and calling me Mommy. Momma, then I was about 2 weeks late on My period. And very tired. With some food cravings. I am having the same signs I noticed.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my first I totally didn't know cause it was every syptom for a period. Craved chocolate, was moody, had tender sore breast, was tired and bloated. Then my period was 5 days late followed by a positive pregnancy test. With my second child, with my twins and with my current pregnancy I woke up with a stuffy nose for like a week and then I developed a yeast infection the week I was suppose to have a period and thats how I knew. I never have yeast infections unless I'm pregnant!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I had no energy
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 3:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• the first time i was pregnant, it was my late period and sore breasts. i also experienced moodiness. the second time i was pregnant, it was the moodiness that told me. i realized that i had been upset and overreacting about many things...then i was thinking "christ...i am pregnant..." sure enough...i was.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 3:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well i was on my way to the doctors for not a preggo test but when they called me in i said can you just give me a test. So i did and when my doctor said you are preggo i cried and then i freaked out came home and told my hubby and he was in shock then i went to find out how far along I was and they told me 17 1/2 weeks I was in shock also. I pretty much had a feeling inside me. I conceived my DD 1-2 days before i had surgery down there. She is our miracle baby.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I was vomiting multiple times a day and it lasted two weeks before DH would let me take a preggo test. I wasn't shocked to see it positive.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 5:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My husband saying "shouldn't you have started by now?" Then within a week of missing my period I was abnormally tired. A month later I was puking non-stop and my chest hurt really bad.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I was exhausted, cranky, and craving instant mashed potatoes which I usually hate. I also knew that my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant, so I was watching for the symptoms.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Haha isn't it so fun being a women lol?
    Hesmynavyman

Comment by Hesmynavyman (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2010