How would You Like To Be President?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 3:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. The press would find too many skeletons in my closet, probably; my husband and son would be dragged through the limelight, and every single thing I did would get criticized by someone.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 12:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Okay, but only if my dog can be VP. Everyone will love him and I know I can trust him to keep his mouth shut!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:10 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• DigiScrapperMom,

I'm sure you could do better then the one we got now, you sure as hell could not do worse.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No thanks! As a previous poster said, Congress holds the power--I'd rather be a member of Congress. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Sure why not. As we have seen you can be the worst President ever and you still get great benefits for life.

Could be fun? others pull the strings anyway. And you make history, just by being picked and you make lots of money :) and than you put it over seas so you do not get taxed on it! sounds great.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Do I get to go on vacation a lot, play an obscene number of rounds of golf, throw lavish parties, and ride on Air Force One while the American people foot the massive costs? Sure, why not.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No thanks. I would be the worst pres. ever!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would NEVER be the President.

The President is a figure-head, Congress holds the power.

I would disagree with far far too many things that Congress does, far to many foriegn policies and even domestic policies. I would most likely try my damndest to become a Dictator in order to change the things that I felt were wrong.. Which, of course, I would end up dead for doing. And If I didn't try to trun Dictator, and just went along with the status quo in our government I would disgust myself. Also, I'm not that keen on taking the Blame for any and everything that goes wrong in our country, especially shit that I have no control or say over.

Nope. Would never ever want to be President.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No thank you! To me, its soo not worth it. I am glad that other people will gladly take the job. No matter what you do, some one hates you.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:31 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't like it. I live a fairly private life, and I like it that way.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010