Did you go to your class reunion?

smokeybear

Asked by smokeybear at 3:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I went to my 5 yr even though I hated high school. It was a good experience for me because I had changed a lot during those 5 years so it was sort of a healing experience in a way.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• my 10th was last month and i didn't go, i didn't graduate with alot of people so the people i was friends with i see and speak to all the time, we still hang out and do stuff together.
    Melissa_anne

Answer by Melissa_anne at 3:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Last May I went to my 20 yr (oops!Serious age disclosure info here!) and I couldn't believe how nice it was.Everyone,well almost everyone, looked pretty much the same with a few finishing touches appearance-wise.I got to see lots of kid pictures.If there were any nasty ex-classmates around I just didn't notice.It was a really nice surprise.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 4:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Mine's coming up and I don't know if I'll be able to go. I'm not sure if I wanna go. I hated high school.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No, not interested. But even if that was my thing, reunions are quickly becoming obsolete when you can connect with most people via social networking sites.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• sorry i meant 10 yr not my 10th reunion lol
    Melissa_anne

Answer by Melissa_anne at 4:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No, I was pregnant and sick. It was at a bar and I really just didn't have any interest in going even if I had felt like it. 

BandME

Answer by BandME at 11:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• nope.. i don't even know if they are planning our 20 yr reunion or not and really don't care if they do.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010