When Was The Last Time You Helped Someone Other Than Your Family?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 3:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• All the Time..I found a Business Opportunity that literally completely changed my financial situation all the way around...so now I take that given opportunity daily and offer people a chance to turn things around...Often I even offer to pay for the Business kit part of it myself, saving them over 70.00...Pay it forward
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Sunday we worked in my friends yard. She is 68 and has MS
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 3:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My friend from work was 3 months preggo and she got a call at work that her house was on fire. I went and got her and her family food and pay for a week at the hotel for them and also gave her some money till pay day she tried to give me money back I just could not take it back. She and her have a great friendship now and our DD are a little over a year apart but they are good friends.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• we took a friends kids for the evening on saturday. their marriage is on the rocks and they needed time to talk .
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 4:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• A long time ago I helped a woman buy drugs. No, I didn't know she was going to buy drugs with the money I gave her because she made up this story about being stranded with a broke down car. I felt bad because I had actually been in a similar situation prior, so I gave her like five bucks. Next thing I know as I'm driving down the road I see her buying fucking drugs. That's when I decided never to help any crack head off the street ever again. Now friends and family...I will help but it all depends on if I trust them. Sometimes you can't even trust your friends or family with money either.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We do it daily.
    What kind of help are you asking about?
    Everyday poses an opportunity to help someone somewhere.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am currently doing a baby shower, and two birthday parties for my friends children for free, i run a party planning business that makes customized decorations and I will do free parties for my friends
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 8:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yesterday, took a friend to the hospital for tests. Feels better and I get my mind off my stuff.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2010