could i be???

i had unprotected sex april 28... got two very light periods in may and missed my june period and still havent started.. lately ive been having lots of cramping mild, dull, and low in my stomach.. but no bleeding.. my backs been hurting very low.. ive been peeing a lot.. and now ive been having heartburn.. ive never had heartburn in my life, and now ive had it 3 times last week... i have a doc appt next week.. but i was just wondering if theres a chance i could be pregnant???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Anything is possible. Take a preg test now if it is driving you crazy, otherwise wait until your dr appt. Good luck
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 3:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It is possible that you could be. I wish you the best of luck at your dr appt.
    mimioester

Answer by mimioester at 4:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It is very possible if you don't want to wait till next week for the appt. Then take a test and see what comes about it. GL also GL at the doctors appt.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• YEs you are.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• take a pregnancy test already.....then let us know.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 4:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes, it's very possible. Especially since you had unprotected sex. If you are this anxious, you should take a pregnancy test. That way when you go in for your doctor's appointment, you can tell them you took a test and whatever response you got. Good luck.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2010