1st birthday

i am doing a 1950s theme for my daughters first birthday, I am hoping for ideas, favors, decorations, the more i can save by making the better. please send me any ideas or games and such that you have remembered about past birthdays you have gone to, i want people to always remember this event, it is the most important birthday of my life, i love her and I want everyone to enjoy this day as much as I know I am going to

Laura_Cruz

Asked by Laura_Cruz at 6:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Did you buy her a poodle skirt? I would get construction paper and make records for decorations. Go heavy on balloons since they're cheap. Play 50's music. As far as games...I would do some pin-the-tail and musical chairs...Idk what else. Have everyone dancing. Do karaoke.
    ZombieHousewife

Answer by ZombieHousewife at 7:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Hula Hoops!!! I don't know where to find them, but thats a cute idea- Have a contest or something.
    kh717

Answer by kh717 at 7:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2010